Discuss IT and Design a variety of tutorials and design it. let's read that are useful to you. thank you for visiting my humble blog

What laptop do you have?

I think I've seen dozens of articles talking about the laptop computer compared to what is best, what is better, but I do not remember anyone to talk about the best brand of laptop.

Perhaps because it is a subjective article, many would consider the best brand of laptop you have. And in the end, it's not a bad thing: article that those who want to know what brand of laptop to buy defective laptop faster.

I do all I bought, I had company, so I taught a little "extra money you either, but you know I am of you." So if someone asks me "what brand of laptop to buy yourself" I would probably recommend a laptop from the top (I recommend Alien, but about friends' or in a dream that I would not dream of such a thing ").

From the beginning I had problems with the brand ACER, after my laptop burning my fault, 2nd time to burn alone, without touching it.

Then the top down I would ask the people at ASUS, I heard from many deszlipit graphics card to the motherboard.


If I had to recommend a laptop to someone, I would probably choose DELL or TOSHIBA, according to the specifications and needs of human beings.

I would not recommend anyone MAC. I just found the angle of view and not-at least I do not see the point.

For many readers of this blog have asked for laptops Deals 2013 I say it's time to analyze the bids and offers the best online stores to buy laptops. I will try to update more often these offers by changing and updating prices.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ismail Maha Putra. Powered by Blogger.
twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail
SEO Reports for kendariit.blogspot.com

Followers

Blog Archive

Poll

Facebook Page Like

Translate

Get ThisWidget
Blogger Widgets

submit your site

http://smallseotools.com/google-pagerank-checker

Sonicrun

Google Search

Popular Posts

Tutorials, IT and Design

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

About Metro