Discuss IT and Design a variety of tutorials and design it. let's read that are useful to you. thank you for visiting my humble blog

How to choose the best laptop 2013

Since I got my laptop I had the opportunity to test many variations. Maybe tomorrow if I had the budget for a laptop, I would definitely choose the much, much better.

When I say "good" is subjective to each before buying a laptop, you know what to do with him and how he was put to work. There are people who work with 3d modeling, there are people who do computer graphics, and the people who choose a gaming laptop.

Currently, as in other fields, NISAT components, so if you want to choose a laptop, you have to go through some of the filters is quite important.


Must be carefully chosen because of the configuration can be changed very, very little for a laptop and place, often insignificant. So better analyze and invest less than the head of a hurry and pick up trash that we will regret in the near future.

Budget
Before starting any type of configuration, we need to know exactly what we have and if we can budget a larger budget than if it is really necessary. I was always going for it, I set a budget of £ 2,000, for example, then, of getting aware that I spent double the amount.

Why use your laptop?
We each have preferences, play again, others watch movies or use it for programs that do not require high computing power, things are so different, we need to optimize the budget after what we want to facem.discutie laptop full hd or hd ready

The best thing would be to think about the application that you will consume a lot of resources and do a small calculation.

If you take to the game, I do not recommend it. Even if a desktop computer will have more space, more cablaraie, I always recommend to play on the computer and not a laptop. Computer performance does not compare to that of a laptop.

If you take every day, I suggest you to take even the ultrabook. They have recently appeared, killing the netbook market, but it started to become more efficient and ... the light.

If you take for editing / video / photo 3d modeling so I suggest a desktop computer with two monitors, but ... if this is not possible and laptops with IPS panel that does not damage the shine and color.

Read: Tips on buying a laptop

I edit a lot of video, I even new games and photos are very large differences between laptop HD Ready and Full HD monitor for your desktop. Even if I wanted to replace the original laptop computer with ASUS, I dropped the idea and use it as a backup when I actually have to work and work and work.

Brand
Difficult to reconcile all people may already have a preference each. Some may have a laptop, and happy, so it's likely they will try the same brand, others may have been happy and would not recommend that a company laptop.

I avoid my Acer, the latest version of Dell as heat up loud enough and maybe I will recommend this ASUS laptop and even I had no problems with it. Especially in the last year came 3rd in the world of consumer segments and 4th overall.

Of course, do not enter into discussions with those who prefer their laptops and APLL. There is a huge marketing to find a configuration that at least half the price.

Laptop hardware configuration
From here begins a hassle if the conversation between brands is not so complicated, marketing works very well here. I was referring to the fact that many rebranduiesc and finally put 1 GB of RAM and change the numbers, then put on sale as a component of the next generation. Great, great care products "new generation". Learn to compare the specifications of the product and if you are not going to pay more for anything.

Processor

Current laptop is an Intel or AMD, INTEL I'm a fan, so maybe most of the recommendations I went there.

Intel Pentium Dual - to a computer with a small budget, you will not only manage to make important, browser, video, music, office)

Intel i3 - middle-class processors, former Core2Quad changed slightly. This is a good solution for those who do a lot on the laptop.

Intel i5/i7 - I chose to put them in the same category for the difference in performance between them are small, 10-15%. I7 Computer recommended for those who want to overclock, but if we think the ratio quality / price for the laptop is not worth the investment.

RAM

4GB RAM for laptop greatly decreased, so we did not ask why not at least 4 GB of new laptop configuration. I just bought my laptop memory for a very good price, I am writing this article. Recommend to a frequency of 1600 MHz, and 1333 MHz if it is good. However, you will not feel a noticeable difference.

Video Card

For a discussion of these components are all really depends on what we want to do with your computer, if we need a special video card or integrated. A very detailed article here.

If you plan to use the internet to listen to music you do not even need a dedicated video card, not if you are thinking to play and use the program with high demands, you should consider a dedicated video card for laptop.

Storage

image-SSD-intel-520-3

And we talked about this in previous blogs, I am completely focused on SSD drives. But I'm not talking about SSH drive. They are a compromise between the normal and the SSD hard drive. Developers will create a hybrid of the two.

20-30 GB will be the operating system and the rest for storage. This version only version with hard or SSD seems very good to improve notebook performance and increases battery life significantly.

Laptop size

Difficult to give their opinion here each choose what he wants, what he thinks he needs. I have a laptop of 15.6 "and what I need. Designs jointly developed by the people at ASUS, fun to atingere.asus-K55-21

Additionally, you have to be careful and choose the type of display if panel AMOLED or IPS panel. As the panel the better, the more you'll have more perspective and you will not have a problem in your case will yourself to bright light (sun, fluorescent, etc.). Recommended for demanding even choose Full HD resolution, the color will be different, you'll have another perspective.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ismail Maha Putra. Powered by Blogger.
twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail
SEO Reports for kendariit.blogspot.com

Followers

Blog Archive

Poll

Facebook Page Like

Translate

Get ThisWidget
Blogger Widgets

submit your site

http://smallseotools.com/google-pagerank-checker

Sonicrun

Google Search

Popular Posts

Tutorials, IT and Design

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

About Metro